Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa Interview 2019

Assalamulaikum and a hello people.

I’m writing this at 1.58am.

The reason I’m writing is because I want to remember this moment forever. And well it’s been a while since I wrote my last post.

So, this is my first time going to such interview. Interview for volunteers I mean. To make it short, I was shortlisted to join this interview held in Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi, Putrajaya.



This is the email I’ve received. I went to internal interview held by Alumni YSS of UNITEN KSHAS (my university). And yeah I went to the national stage. 


So, the we had to complete a form and get a permission from our HEP to go there,k. Honestly, I wasn’t really prepare for this. To make it short, let’s just highlight the important thing. So, the question that had been asked by the panel is:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Your experience in volunteerism.
3. How can you relate your course with YSS mission? 
4. They gave a situation and we have to discuss.

It’s a group interview tho.

Many universities from peninsular send their representatives to
 this interview session. I don’t know if I stand a chance but I know that I met new people and had a good conversation with them. It’s a good exposure to me as I am introverted kind of person and all those moment really enhance my communication skills. 

Before I finished my post, I would love to encourage all students to whether you are in university or high school. Please try to improve yourself everyday. Even if it’s just a small step. I remembered how noob I used to be. I dislike the idea of being better. I like to stay in my comfort zone. That’s not me anymore. I’m getting better by each day. And whatever you do.. do not forget your creator. Respect your parents. Pray to HIM that all your efforts are blessed. 
Some of the representatives of Uniten KSHAS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-8 July

Futsal Family