Save me from myself

 Hi readers.. it's been a while isn't it?


Many things happened in my life. The moment I know that I'm searching for a source to pour down my thoughts, the moment I know I feel overwhelmed. Really really overwhelmed. I don't know where to start. It's like I found myself. and then that myself trying to get away from me. Is it because I don't take care of my relationship with Allah SWT?

Allahu.. 

Ya Allah SWT, pls guide me. 

I don't need no one but YOU.

Apa aku nak buat Ya Allah. Berikanlah aku petunjuk.

 

                                           

 

Wa ufawwidu amri ilallah, innallaha basirun bil-'ibad.


(Kuserahkan segala urusanku, hanya kepada-MU).



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-8 July

Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa Interview 2019

Futsal Family