Life is a journey, not a competition

Hi and Assalamualaikum wbt.

It's been a while since I write. I have a lot of things to write. Many things are running through my mind that is waiting to be poured down here. Since it's been a long time so I guess.. I would probably just list down what I want to write in my next post.

1. My experience - YSS-ASEAN STUDENTS VOLUNTEER MISSION TO SARAWAK 2019
2. How to Remain Single ( in a world where everyone is in a relationship ).

If you have read my last post, I had written my experience going to YSS interview. Guess what? I'm selected, yes SELECTED! And been sent to Sarawak for almost 2 weeks.

That's all I guess. Thanks for reading heh. See you !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-8 July

Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa Interview 2019

Futsal Family