I Love Today

Assalamualaikum and hey yall

So today was a nice day after all. The YTN scholars had jamuan raya. I tried to socialize and be more out going today. And It works pretty well, alhamdulillah. 😇. By the way, It’s true that I’m the type who needs time to adapt to new surrounding and culture BUT I’m the type who works hard in everything too.

I took pictures with my friends. 😎😎😎

So whoever reading this, please know that even though you had ONE BAD DAY. Doesn’t mean your day will be bad forever. We have to THINK POSITIVE !!! like every single second. THINK POSITIVE !

So I’m going to list some of my favourite quotes , I read it somewhere, quoted by my friends and people I met :

Life’s too short to be awkward.

Worry only makes you busy doing nothing.

Kisah pasal orang cakap itu, ini? Diri sendiri ada kisah pasal diri kita tak?

You are what you think 💭 

There’s more actually... but this is all I can remember.

I pray to whoever reading this to have an incredible happy life in this world 🌎 and ..afterlife..
Aamin insyaAllah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-8 July

Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa Interview 2019

Futsal Family