3rd Day of Orientation

Assalamualaikum and hello there.

So the third day... Overall.. Was okay huhuuu...

I accidentally push my friend's face towards the flower that have branches with a short thorns at the back of her head.. When she hmm joking with things I didn't like (she said something like give way to this guy... Nnti izzati marah) . It was my fault. It was a quick reaction. And suddenly, she shouted at me angrily. I hate to fight with people and make enemies. So I tried to apologise but she said "don't talk to me". But in the end we got along again while doing the obstacle. Because it needs teamwork and we were in the same group with me..

And I hit my head and my back on the grass while went down the tembok that I climbed. I felt dizzy at the moment after that I felt better when my friend massage my head.
I refused to go to the clinic because I thought I would miss the water rafting. But, water rafting was tomorrow after all. And the van that brought the students to clinic has leave. So I don't go to the clinic.

And what else... Hmm. I was unlucky today :'(. But we never know what will happen tomorrow, right?

My head felt dizzy while writing this... Again... My body felt super tired too. I hope this dizziness is just because of fatigue. Aamin insyaAllah.

Wait .. there's a good side too! I learned how communicate with people efficiently during the morning activity. So see ya in next post weeeee~

P/s : Sometime I feel like a loner. But I'm not. I love to talk yeah. But it's a sad thing when you actually want to get along with people but they don't show interest in you huhu. Maybe because I have little common things with em. But should I try to like things they like just to get along?? I don't know.

May Allah SWT (for muslim) and God (for non-muslim) bless our life with happiness and success 😇. InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-8 July

Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa Interview 2019

Futsal Family