Be kind to people

I always forgot to smile in public
But I love the fact that people with smiles are the best people
I also think that I'm quite a judgy person
Yes, very.

I should stop doing that.
Yes, just smile and treat people the same.
Smile brings happiness.
Smile spread happiness.

Just treat everyone with kindness.
If you are too shy too approach people.
Just remain that friendly smile.
People will notice that you are happy.
Because happy = positiveness
And positivity makes you smile
Smile is contagious!

Whenever you see familiar faces, just say Hi!
Be excited when you see them.
Ask question about them.
But if you are not in the mood just approach them calmly, and say that you are quite tired or exhausted at the moment.
They will understand and appreciate that you are being honest with them.
And eventually, they will be open up to you and comfortable around you.

That's all from me.
Please pray for my final examination.
I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-8 July

Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa Interview 2019

Futsal Family