I'm not giving my best.

Remember, this is a note for yourself. Whenever you forgot the purpose of being in UNITEN. Read this again.

Only 2 weeks left before our final examination starts. I just realized that I'm not giving my best this semester. I'm not focusing and studying enough for my studies. There are certain subjects I did well in midterm, quizzes, etc. But in certain subjects.. I flunked... I don't know what happen to me. Did I just forgot my entire purpose of being here.. in UNITEN! I want that 4.0 back again. I used to be the best student in my programme during foundation. Where all your spirits, Syahirah?

Forget about man..you are not meant to be in a relationship yet. Tell me.. how many classes have you skipped this semester! You have already crossed your line. Ya Allah! Please forgive me for my mistakes. I want to succeed for my final examination. I want to get that 4.0. I want to make my parents proud. I am truly ashamed of what I've became this semester. Ya Allah! Please guide me to the right path. I'm scared... I'm truly scared..

Those whoever reading this. I hope you are giving the best in everything you do. And please pray for me as well. Aamin... insyaAllah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6-8 July

Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa Interview 2019

Futsal Family